New Trends in Dentistry: Facts and Fashion
EAED 2017 Spring Meeting – Unicredit Pavilion, Milan May 25-27, 2017
Prof. Dr. Jaime Gil | Dr. Ueli Grunder | Prof. Dr. Joerg Strub
Saturday, May 27th
- What are the complications that you have witnessed with new surgical techniques?
- When is a new surgical technique ready to be safely divulged to the profession?
- What are the most common complications associated to implant-supported restorations?
- Are all prosthetic implant components the same?
- Is passive fit important?
- What are the potential complications of all ceramic solutions?
- What are the current problems associated to the use of Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) in orthodontic treatment?
- For which indications do we really need TADs?
- How can we reduce the complication rate during the usage of TADs?